COMPETITION DESCRIPTION & NOTIFICATION
A Four Ball Match play competition played on handicaps allocated to each 2-man Team.
At the end of each hole, team members combine their two scores and then adjust that Team Score for those holes where that team has a ‘shot allocation’ due to their team handicap.
The lowest Team score after handicap adjustment wins that hole.
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- Play will always be off the White Tees unless all players agree to play off an alternative tee.
- For clarity, if the hole is one where a team gets ‘shots’ due to their team handicap then those shots are deducted from their ‘team’ total on that hole and not from their individual scores.
ESTABLISH HANDICAPS for this COMPETITION
- Each player establishes their COURSE Handicap on the day of the match.
- Each side combines their two handicaps and the lowest combined handicap side reverts to scratch for this match
- The other side takes the resulting FULL HANDICAP DIFFERENCE as their Team Handicap for that match. Strokes are given on the Stroke Holes as per the Card of the Day. This includes strokes allocated on any holes of extended play.