Under Alert Level2 public health protocols are in place, and it is important we follow the guidelines below. The number one priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of everyone visiting the Golf Club, and the wider community:
- Contact tracing – please make sure you continue to use your Contact Tracer app OR use the sign-in sheet outside in the Clubhouse foyer (if you don’t have the app) to register your visit to the Golf Club.
- Physical distancing – between all ProShop staff, members, and visitors should be maintained. Distancing should be maintained on the golf course and throughout all clubhouse facilities.
- Mask wearing – anytime you are inside the Clubhouse, including the ProShop, cafe, and in the upstairs bar, everyone must wear a mask. You can remove your mask once you are seated with your food and drink. All barmen will be wearing masks!
- Numbers restricted – numbers in the upstairs bar will be restricted to 50 people at any one time. The downstairs café and outside tables can be used if on any occasion we reach this limit. Social distancing should be observed, and please try to keep seated with your playing group.
- On the course – please do not touch the pins. There will be no rakes in the bunkers. Do not exchange scorecards when you are playing your round.