COMPETITION DESCRIPTION & NOTIFICATION
This is a Foursomes Handicap Match played between two-man teams.
Players organize own partners, or Competition Manager can allocate partners.stroke.
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- The best Team score, after handicap adjustment, wins each hole.
ESTABLISH HANDICAPS for this COMPETITION
- Each player establishes their COURSE Handicap on the day of the match. [The easiest way to get your course handicap is to draw a card from the Pro Shop computer]
- Each side combines their two handicaps and the lowest combined handicap side reverts to scratch for this match.
- The other side takes half (50%) of the difference between their two combined total handicaps.
- When that 50% results in a “0.5” fractional differences, the Team Handicap is rounded up to a full stroke.