Singles Match play Handicap competition.
The Draw is determined by a random draw
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- Play is from the White Tees unless all players agree to play off from the Blue Tees.
ESTABLISH HANDICAPS for this COMPETITION
- Each player establishes their COURSE Handicap on the day of the match.
- The difference between the two players is the HANDICAP DIFFERENCE.
- The Player with the LOWEST Handicap reverts to scratch.
- The other Player takes the resulting FULL Handicap Difference as his handicap for that match.
- Strokes are given on the stroke holes as per the Men’s Card.