Men's Club Champs
ENTRIES CLOSE SUNDAY 20 AUGUST
DRAW PUBLISHED MONDAY 21 AUGUST
Contested by Match Play rounds played ‘off-the-stick” between players in Divisions of Senior, Intermediate, Junior, and Masters.
Entry is open to all men members.
The Draw is seeded by handicap in each Division.
Preliminary rounds of matches will leave the final two players to compete for their respective Divisional Club Championship on Finals day.
DIVISIONS & HANDICAPS
The Divisions for the Club Championship are the same as for the Sellar Trophy and player’s handicaps or Age to place them in their respective division are taken from the date the Match Play draw is made.
PLAYING RULE VARIATIONS
- Preliminary matches in the Senior Division must be played off the Blue Tees. Preliminary matches in the Intermediate Division are from the tees of the day except the final which is played from the Blue Tees. Matches in the Junior division are from the tees of the day except the final which is played from the White Tees.
- Matches in Masters Divisions are always from the White Tees.
- All Matches played in the preliminary rounds are played over 18 holes.
- Final Matches in the Senior, Intermediate, and Junior Divisions are played over 36 holes. The Master’s finals are played over 18 holes. All finals are to be played on the 11th of November.
- First round ‘losers’ in each division will enter a Plate Division with the finalists playing over 18 holes on Finals day
- If a match is All Square at the end of the stipulated round(s), the match continues with “Sudden Death” match play from the No 1 Tee.